Dear Santa -By Akshay Jagani

Dear Santa, 

I know, the term ‘selfless’ comes from you. You always fulfill our wishes, but what about your wishes? Who's your Santa to fulfill your wish?

Moreover, aren't you bored wearing the same clothes for every Christmas? I mean, I fight with my mother to wear new clothes for every festival. And could you please let me know, how did you convince your mom for that long beard? My brother is not allowed to grow his beard to that extent. Please tell me, so that his ‘useless brother’ can be of some use to him.

You've been granting my every wish. But this time, I'm afraid you'll be able to do that. Because that gift of mine won't fit in that grand sock of yours. And are you allowed to gift a human to humans? My wish, she's approximately 50 kgs (or more) and is 5 feet tall (or less). Yeah, she's cute as hell. But she won't fit in that sock of yours, where you keep the gifts. There's even an advantage. You won't have to carry her all the way in your Christmas sleigh. You'll just have to pick her up from my neighborhood and drop her by my house. I'll let her go once I fulfill her Christmas wish. Because I'm her Santa. She'd wished for a pizza party with me. 
         
So, please do the needful. I know I'm asking pretty much, but if you grant this one to me, I'll be her Santa for the rest of my life. (This will be pretty much helpful to you because her wishes can be a headache to you.)
So, Merry Christmas to you. Please have enough rest and carry your woolen clothes, it's quite cold here.
                                                        
 Yours truly, 
 A festival lover.

-By Akshay Jagani 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts